Recipe of Homemade 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever!

4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! Recipe

Hello, I am Thelma. Today, we're going to make 4 ingredient best chicken ever! recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! Recipe

4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have 4 ingredient best chicken ever! using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever!:

  1. Make ready 1 of One chicken breast per serving.
  2. Get 1 of Sauce of your choice. ( I used pesto sauce for myself and my daughter and I used tomato sauce for my husband).
  3. Take 1 of Sliced Roma tomatoes.
  4. Take 1 of Italian blend cheese ( you get pre shredded packages that include mozzarella, Romano, Parmesan, and provolone).

Instructions to make 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever!:

  1. .
  2. First thing you need to do if you have a very large chicken breast like I did is butterfly them and open them up so they cook more evenly.
  3. Coat one side with whatever sauce you choose.
  4. Next, place your sliced tomatoes on top of the sauce and cover with cheese!.
  5. Next, this is where you're going to have to use your best judgment: if you have very thick breasts and you do have to butterfly them I would cook them at 400 for 45 minutes. If you have average sized breasts where you did not have to butterfly them I would cook them at 350 for 45 minutes. Or until your desired doneness..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special dish 4 ingredient best chicken ever! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.


Tags: 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! Recipe
Food Recipes
Cook Recipes
Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close