Recipe of Super Quick Pam's Kunafa(my version)....

Pam's Kunafa(my version).....

Pam's Kunafa(my version)....

Hi, I'm Stella. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare pam's kunafa(my version).... recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Pam's Kunafa(my version).... Recipe

Pam's Kunafa(my version).... is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pam's Kunafa(my version).... is something which I have loved my whole life.

Pam's Kunafa(my version).... is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pam's Kunafa(my version).... is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pam's kunafa(my version).... using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Pam's Kunafa(my version)....:

  1. Prepare 1 of pack kunafa dough(500grms)kunafa is a phyllo shreded dough...
  2. Prepare 1 stick of butter(100grms).
  3. Take of Filling.....
  4. Get 4 1/2 cup of water.
  5. Prepare 340 grams of cream.
  6. Make ready 1/2 cup of semolina.
  7. Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
  8. Make ready 9 tbsp of milk powder.
  9. Take of Toppings....
  10. Prepare 1 of corn syrup.
  11. Get 1 of crushed pistachio.

Instructions to make Pam's Kunafa(my version)....:

  1. Pre heat oven 350°F.
  2. Shreded dough(phyllo dough) mix well with melted butter.divide into two parts(250grms each).
  3. in a tin baking dish spread evenly the other half of your dough..d other set aside..
  4. In the pot combine the ing.for filling bring to med heat continue stirring untill thick..
  5. Por the mixture in your baking dish with dough spread evenly..
  6. Cover the mixture with the remaining 250grms of phyllo dough.Bake for 30 min or untill the top becomes golden brown..
  7. Remove from the oven.let it cool in room temperature.cut square.drizzled corn syrup top with crushed pistachio...
  8. Enjoy :).

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional dish pam's kunafa(my version).... recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: Pam's Kunafa(my version).... Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close