Recipe of Ultimate Cheese Flute

Cheese Flute.

Cheese Flute

Hello, I am Nadine. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make cheese flute recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Cheese Flute Recipe

Cheese Flute is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cheese Flute is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

Cheese Flute is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheese Flute is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheese flute using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Cheese Flute:

  1. Take 500 grams of Feta Cheese.
  2. Get 12 of Phyllo Dough Sheets.
  3. Get 250 grams of Parmasan Cheese.
  4. Make ready 3 of Eggs.
  5. Prepare 3 tablespoons of Milk.
  6. Take of Salt.
  7. Prepare of Pepper.
  8. Get 1/2 cup of Dill Chopped.
  9. Get of Sesame Seeds.

Instructions to make Cheese Flute:

  1. Mix together in a large bowl all the ingredients. (except for the Phyllo Sheets).
  2. In a baking pan add in one phyllo sheet at a time and brush with Olive Oil. Add the mixture into the sheets and spread from one side to the other. Unfortunately, my kitchen counter is quite small, as is my kitchen, and I am not able to open my own dough. This is the reason why I use store bought phyllo. I basically have to roll anything I do in the baking pan.
  3. Fold, roll and tuck in the edges while working upwards till the end of the Phyllo Sheet. Brush Olive Oil and sprinkle with Sesame Seeds..
  4. Bake at 180 degrees for 1/2 hours, until golden brown..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional dish cheese flute recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: Cheese Flute Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close