Recipe of Perfect My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken

My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken.

My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken

Hello, I am Nadine. Today, we're going to make my mama's crispy fried chicken recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a very easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tastier. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe

My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my mama's crispy fried chicken using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken:

  1. Take 1 of Tray of Thighs (About 10).
  2. Prepare 1 box of Moss Chicken Breader.
  3. Prepare 1 of Season salt and Black Pepper to taste.
  4. Get 3 cup of Canola Oil.
  5. Get 1 of Enough Ice to cover chicken in Large Bowl.

Steps to make My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken:

  1. Wash and pull fat from Chicken Thighs if desired..
  2. Place Chicken in large bowl of Ice water. Cover and place In refrigerator for an 1 hour or 2..
  3. Put Moss breader mix into a plastic bag. Add Seasoning salt and Pepper to your taste in plastic bag also. Shake to mix seasoning..
  4. Heat 3 cups of oil in a deep pot on medium high..
  5. Pull Chicken out of refrigerator. Place 3 pieces at a time in the breader bag..
  6. After Chicken is coated place 3 pieces of Chicken into hot grease fry more in pot if desired..
  7. Fry Chicken for 15min on both sides or until Golden brown and floats to the top. Make sure juices run clear..
  8. Enjoy.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional dish my mama's crispy fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close