Recipe of Homemade My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun

My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun Recipe

Hi, I am Kathy. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare my sriraha chicken breast in a toasted bun recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun Recipe

My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my sriraha chicken breast in a toasted bun using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun:

  1. Make ready 2 of chicken breasts cut in 4.
  2. Get 4 of Burger buns.
  3. Take 1 tbls of olive oil.
  4. Get 4 of battered onion rings.
  5. Get 1 handful of spinach.
  6. Take 4 of Chedder cheese slices.
  7. Get 1 tbls of diced onions.
  8. Get of Sriacha sauce.
  9. Take 4 tsp of sourcream.

Instructions to make My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun:

  1. Cut 2 Chicken into 4.salt and pepper the chicken breast and then add it to the frying pan..
  2. 1 TSP olive oil.
  3. Fry until cooked and a little golden brown.
  4. Grill the inside of the buns.
  5. Grilled.
  6. Deep fry the onion rings.
  7. Slice the cheese and Dice Onion and have the spinach ready.
  8. Add the sriacha sauce to the top piece of the bun.and a Tsp of sourcream.
  9. Add your chips to the oven if your having them.
  10. In the middle of the bun.
  11. Add the spinach to the bottom bun then the chicken.
  12. Chicken.
  13. Next the cheese diced onion and onion ring.
  14. Done enjoy.

So that is going to wrap it up for this distinctive dish my sriraha chicken breast in a toasted bun recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.


Tags: My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun Recipe
Food Recipes
Cook Recipes
Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close