Recipe of Quick My tortilla roll with home made mayo

My tortilla roll with home made mayo. How to make Soft Flour Tortillas No Knead Crusty Rolls - Easier Than You Think! Soy milk, vegan mayo, and tortillas are all fairly inexpensive and readily available.

My tortilla roll with home made mayo Repeat with remaining scrambled eggs, Coriander Mint Mayo and tortillas. I love really thick tortillas but there is no chance to buy them here so making them at home is the best choice. You could also roll them out thinner if you like The killer combo: Fluffy homemade flatbread, creamy avocado mayo, fresh salad mix, crispy blackened tofu triangles, and the cucumber sticks.

Hello, I'm Shirley. Today, I will show you a way to make my tortilla roll with home made mayo recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My tortilla roll with home made mayo Recipe

My tortilla roll with home made mayo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My tortilla roll with home made mayo is something which I have loved my entire life.

My tortilla roll with home made mayo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. My tortilla roll with home made mayo is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my tortilla roll with home made mayo using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My tortilla roll with home made mayo:

  1. Take 350 g of flour.
  2. Take 250 ml of milk.
  3. Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
  4. Take 1 of and haf teaspoon salt.
  5. Prepare 4 tablespoon of oil.
  6. Prepare of My homemade Mayo.
  7. Get 3 of egg yolks.
  8. Make ready 200 g of oil.
  9. Take of Haf teaspoon paper.
  10. Make ready of Haf teaspoon cardamon.
  11. Make ready of Haf teaspoon salt n and a pinch.
  12. Prepare Pinch of garlic powder.
  13. Get Pinch of ginger.
  14. Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.

Steps to make My tortilla roll with home made mayo:

  1. In a large bowl, combine flour baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and oil. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-12 times, adding a little flour if needed to achieve a smooth dough. Let rest for 10 minutes.
  2. Divide dough,On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a circle. In a greased cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook tortillas over medium heat until lightly browned,.
  3. For mayo, Place-egg yolk in a bowl and add cardamon,powder garlic,paper,ginger and salt bite with hand mixer slowly drizzle oil until the mixture is emulsified and thick..
  4. With the hand mixer still running, add the lemon juice, and mix briefly, for only about 10 seconds, until incorporated.now the Mayo is ready.
  5. Final steps.
  6. Add sliced beef and cheese in to the tortilla and wrap it,cut haf size and serve with Mayo and ketchup top of it. Enjoy 😉.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional dish my tortilla roll with home made mayo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My tortilla roll with home made mayo Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close